The expert team with IDrive has recently expanded on their Cloud Backup software with the release of IDrive Mirror. Built specifically for the cloud and capable of providing full image backups for systems running the Microsoft Windows operating system, including personal computers and servers, iDrive Mirror can provide a tremendous boost to your current data backup and recovery strategy.
While some of the features in IDrive Mirror might be familiar to current or previous IDrive users, all of the features have been expanded or improved in some way. There are also a number of services that are brand new and exclusive to IDrive Mirror. Some of the most Popular features of IDrive Mirror include:
• Cloud backup and storage: Manually upload files on a day-to-day basis or use their built-in scheduler to automate your backup routine. Their server technology lets you upload and retrieve data up to three times faster than their competitors, and there is no downtime with their service.
• User management: The comprehensive user management available in IDrive Mirror Teams lets you manage credentials easily and securely.
• Built-in security: You'll benefit from AES 256 end-to-end encryption when transferring data to and from the cloud. As a result, you won't have to worry about access from unauthorized users.
• Automated data cleanup: Set your own schedule to automate the process of cleaning up your cloud storage. Automatically delete old files so you'll never run out of storage space.
• Partition-based backup: IDrive takes advantage of disk partitions, thus allowing you to use a single partition or multiple partitions. This gives you even greater control and flexibility over your data – even while it's on the cloud.
• Data verification: Maintain the integrity of your data with automated data integrity checks after every single backup operation. IDrive Mirror also uses built-in data versioning – via snapshots – to make it easier to track the older backups and archives as necessary.
As you can see, IDrive Mirror is a fully functional data backup and recovery suite that utilizes the cloud for off-premises storage. It's a service that can easily be implemented alongside your current, localized backup method to provide data redundancy and extra protection in case a disaster or unexpected data loss occurs.
IDrive Mirror is available at a starting cost of $69.50 per year for personal users, which includes support for unlimited computers and up to 5 TB of storage capacity. There is also a 30-day free trial available, which supports five computers and 1 TB of data storage, so you'll be able to try out their service before committing to a purchase.
Other packages are available, too. For $199.50 per year, IDrive Mirror Teams provides support for five users and up to 10 TB of data storage. Additional plans include 10 users and 20 TB for $399.50 per year or 25 users and 50 TB of storage capacity for $999.50 per year.
For more information on IDrive Mirror, IDrive Cloud Backup, or any of their other software, please visit their official website at www.idrive.com.
How iDrive Mirror Provides Data Backup on the Cloud
No comments yet. Sign in to add the first!